- DMM Course Cancelation. Desert Mountain Medicine reserves the right to cancel a course at any time. In this instance, we will contact all students and issue a full refund.
- Tuition & Student Registration. Full payment must be received to be considered a registered participant.*
- Student Cancelations. Cancelations must be properly communicated to the DMM office. The timing of the cancelation notification in reference to the course start date will determine whether tuition fees are: refunded, credited or forfeited. Start date for standard courses = 1st day of classroom section. Start date for hybrid courses = 1st day of online course section. Notification deadlines are as follows:
- 1 month or earlier cancelation notification = full refund, less $25 administration fee.
- 48-hour-30 day cancelation = full credit, redeemable with DMM for up-to one year of the original course start date.
- Cancelations made within 48 hours of course start will forfeit their tuition payment.*
*= Exceptions certainly exist. Please contact DMM with special inquiries.