What to bring:
• Appropriate clothing for the weather since we will be spending a lot of time outside.
• Ensolite pad/crazy creek to sit and lay on during scenarios.
• Wrist watch or time piece.
• Student manual, notes, note book and pens.
• Photocopy of your WFR card to class if you are not a DMM card holder.
Call 970-945-7481 and ask to register for course code: OUT 245 SV01
This refresher course requires a current WFR (Wilderness First Responder) certification. The course opens in Canvas on August 24 with a 8-hour online component that must be completed prior to the two mandatory field days on Sat-Sun September 19-20 (8a-5p each day) that will be held on campus. Upon successful completion of this course, students will be awarded a Wilderness First Responder (WFR) Renewal certification, Anaphylaxis Administration and CPR certifications from Desert Mountain Medicine. Course Charges and Fees are nonrefundable. Minimum age 18.
This is a 1-credit course. Fees and tuition can vary depending on in-state or out-of-state residence.